- President and Vice President candidates must be minimum 18 years of age and must have minimum two years experience of serving MY society.
- Candidates older than 25 years and who are not students, must be members of CIG
- Membership not necessary for the rest of the candidates and voters.
- Voters and candidates can be of ages between 12 years and 30 years old.
- All candidates must have a valid email address
- Voters aged 16 years plus must provide their email address on voting day.
- Voters younger than 16 years of age must provide email address of their parents.
Election Day – November 3rd, 2019
Last date for filing nomination papers is October 18th, 2019
>> Download Nomination Form <<
Submit completed form to: cigelection [at] yahoo.ca