Al Mahdi Center community hall can be rented for different, but limited reasons. Following are the rates, terms and conditions for the Hall Rental.
- Members of the Executive Committee can ask for a refundable security deposit of $150 upon booking.
- The fee should be paid at the time of booking.
- The hall will be booked for 4 hours and additional charges will be applicable for longer programs.
- The Kitchen, if used, should be left clean and all utensils properly washed the same day. If not TCIG will charge $50.
- During the winter season, it will be renter’s responsibility to close the water taps in the basement before leaving the building, otherwise the pipes will burst due to water expansion.
- Renter will be responsible for any damage to the property and TCIG will charge for the damages.