The Council of Islamic Guidance is a charitable non-profit organization and its mission is to safeguard, promote and foster the understanding and observance of religion among its Members, their families and others.
The Council of Islamic Guidance has the following Aims and Objective.
- to promote the teachings of Islam according to Shia Ithna-Asheri Jafri Faith and to provide facilities to its Members and their families;
- to safeguard and develop the cultural, religious, and educational interests of it’s Members and their families;
- to accept donations, gifts, legacies and bequests for use in promoting the aims and objectives of The Council;
- to create, receive, raise and invest funds and to buy, sell, build, own and let properties in furtherance of the aims and objectives of The Council;
- to create, cultivate and maintain goodwill with other religious organizations;
- to provide such means and facilities to youths to enable them to better understand Shia Ithna-Asheri Jafri faith and culture, and also to provide them with educational, recreational and financial assistance within the resources of The Council;
- to undertake other activities for the welfare and benefit of the followers of the Shia Ithna- Asheri Jafri faith